As our customer, you can be assured that we are masters in our trade as a software service provider.
Technologies are the tools of our trade and we skillfully use them to do the job for you faster, more accurately and better. It is our objective to have a versatile set of tools ready for you and to apply these tools perfectly.
Technologies as innovation-booster
New technologies mean new business opportunities for you. We keep an eye on developments, we analyze the latest technology trends and we determine which new IT- and software technologies have the potential to act as innovation-booster in the automation sector.
Sustainable use of technology
One hype is followed by the next; especially in the colorful world of consumer goods, there is a sore temptation to follow these trends. However, the indiscriminate adoption of technology-hypes in the automation sector creates problems. After the hype is over, any given facility, machinery or ship must continue to function reliably. This is the reason why it is imperative that we always assess technologies under the aspect of stability, sustained functionality and reliability.
Technology know-how for the industry
Automation technologies arise from specific market requirements. For us, a service provider with a focus on automation, the knowledge about automation technologies is an essential part of our domain knowledge and helps us design better solutions for you.
Extract from the list of our technology competencies
- Industrie 4.0
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIot)
- Communication protocols and buses / Sensor-buses / (Industrial) Ethernet / Wireless Communication
- Field Devices / Drives / Controls
- SCADA / Process visualization / Control systems / HMI
- Embedded Software
- IEC 61131
- FDT / FDI / TCI
- Interfaces to MES and ERP-Systems
IT- and Software Technologies
- Cloud Computing
- Microsoft Azure
- Windows Workstations / Server / CE / Phone
- Linux / Unix
- .NET, Java, C++, COM
- WPF, WCF, ASP:NET, ADO.NET
- Web applications
- Mobile applications
- Collaboration platforms
- Processes and tools for software engineering
- Usability, ergonomics, User Centered Design
- Development-tools, UML tools, ALM