Software Solutions for the Automation Sector
As a service provider, M&M offers comprehensive technology and development process know-how and all necessary development capabilities for large-scale software development projects. But only by combining this know-how with insight into the automation sector gives you the cutting edge.
We speak your language, thus, we quickly understand your requirements. This can save you time and money. At the same time, you can benefit from the vast experience of a service provider that understands the challenges of your market and that is also familiar with the latest technology trends in the automation industry.
Our target industry sectors
Our current customers deliver systems and components to the following target markets in the automation sector:
- Factory Automation
- Process Automation
- Mechanical Engineering
- Maritime and Offshore
- Building Automation
Where our domain knowledge comes from:
- For more than 25 years, we have successfully developed and implemented software solutions for customers from all industrial automation segments
- Our customer list includes numerous reputed manufacturers of control systems, devices and machines, whom we support worldwide with our services and products
- We regularly present innovative solution concepts for your target industries in professional magazines and during expert conferences. We also report about changes in standards and technologies
- We have established ourselves as the technological leader on the device integration market with our products and services featuring FDT. We frequently communicate with all leading system providers and many reputed field devices and communication hardware vendors
- We are member of important trade associations in the automation industry
- We are represented at major trade exhibitions for the automation industry, either as exhibitor or as a partner at joint exhibition booths
Most of our customers value our domain knowledge as an essential attribute of our products and services. Therefore, we continue to widen our knowledge:
- We build and strengthen our staff's special industry knowledge through the internal transfer of know-how and selective knowledge management.
- We join working groups of trade associations, where we help to shape future standards; in the process, we learn more about specific problems of our target industry.
- We regularly organize consumer conferences to promote the exchange of experiences with our clients and their end-users.
All this is evidence that your development project is in qualified and experienced hands.
Do not hesitate to contact us. We will understand your needs.